iox2, data acquisition & analysis software
iox2 is a GLP compliant software that allows researchers to acquire, analyze, view, and store data generated during an experiment.
At the heart of iox2 is a library of application-specific analysis modules for real-time signal processing. All modules are derived from algorithms widely accepted and validated by the life science research community.
Universal, iox software handles cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, electrophysiology & in-vitro data.
Proven: a reference, used for 20 years
Ease of use
Powerful data acquisition
iox2 software capture up to 200 independent physiologic channels simultaneously from:
- emka TECHNOLOGIES’ systems
- Your existing hardware (Transonic flowmeters, DSI™ implants etc.)
Its video module allows video recording, synchronized to biological signal. GLP modules can be added to provide full GLP compliance.
For each channel, an analysis module processes your data at a rate of 10 to 50,000 samples / second, to produce a list of predefined parameters.
A range of analysis modules, also called analyzers, is available for cardiovascular, respiratory, neurologic, electrophysiology, slow and rhythmic signals:
- Blood pressure & flow, pulse pressure, left ventricular pressure
- ECG, EEG, EMG
- Pressure/volume loops, pressure/distance
- Ventricular wall thickness or segment length
- Respiratory flow, penH, cough and apnea detection
- Lung resistance/compliance
- Slow & rhythmic contractile tissue
- Action potentials
- Power spectrum analysis, nerve
- Temperature, onset of fever, acceleration, etc.
Flexible data display and review
iox2 software offers:
- Flexible real-time display: signals, trends, loops, data tables
- Automated alarms & email generation when physiologic triggers are reached
- Protocols to guide the experiment and automate tasks and external devices
- Real-time review of signal with calculated markers and derived parameters
Data storage and analysis
A single file per subject is produced, which not only contains the raw data and the calculated data points, but also the complete copy of all settings, calibration values, etc.
This is a major advantage when having to comply with 21 CFR part 11.
iox2 data files load into emka TECHNOLOGIES software suite (datanalyst, ecgAUTO, studyDESIGNER), Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access…and can directly transfer flow of data to your LIMS.
Involvement of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors in cardiac and vascular remodeling in a novel minipig model of insulin resistance and atherosclerosis induced by consumption of a high-fat/cholesterol diet
Yongming et al - Cardiovascular Diabetology 14:6, 2015
Testing Acute Oxygen Sensing in Genetically Modified Mice: Plethysmography and Amperometry
Ortega-Sáenz et al, Hypoxia: Methods and Protocols, Methods Mol Biol. 2018
Relaxant effect of ghrelin on guinea pig isolated tracheal smooth muscle: role of epithelial NO and PGE2
Mohammed Saeed Zayed Al-Ayed, European Journal of Physiology, 2018