emka TECHNOLOGIES has been providing integrated systems for ex vivo preclinical physiology, safety pharmacology and toxicology research, for over 25 years.
Our solutions provide heated, oxygenated and nutrient-rich perfusate to tissues or organs to ensure their survival, while allowing the investigation of vascular and organ function following drug challenges and/or electrical stimulation.
Modular range of solutions
- Suited to various types of contractile tissues or isolated organs, from different species
- Switch from tubular to microvessel baths, from Langendorff to Working Heart
- External influences removed
- No confounding effects from other organs, or neurogenic and hormonal influences
Ease of use
- Easy to install, use and store
- For routine use by lab technicians or students
- Real-time analysis, automated protocols
Focus on new products
- Driven manually
- Equipped with 1 or 2 myograph modules
- Measures microvessels contractility following drug administration. Learn more.
- Especially designed for mice and rats liver, kidney or mesenteric beds perfusion. Learn more.