April 6-9, 2019
Orlando, Florida – USA
Join the 12 000 scientists that will participate to EB annual meeting and visit our booth to learn more about our latest developments.
This year, we will focus on isolated organs & tissues studies with:
- Suitable for the study of microvessels
- Designed for routine use by lab technicians and students
- Ideal for cardiovascular & gastrointestinal disease studies
- Suitable for the study of tissue strips and vessels
- emkaBATH2: manually driven, compact, easy to use
- emkaBATH4: fully automated, ability to switch from tubular to microvessel baths
- Designed for research on liver, kidney or mesenteric bed function
- Ideal for studies of kidney diseases, liver fibrosis, Hepatotoxicity
- Suitable for mice and rats Langendorff or Working Hearts studies
- Ideal for safety assessment for IND-enabling studies
How to find us?