|USB acquisition and amplification system
usbACQ device is the plug-&-play data acquisition solution for any budget.
Designed for direct USB link to computer running emka TECHNOLOGIES' iox2 acquisition software in a Microsoft® Windows® XP or 7 environment
usbACQ is designed to acquire any amplified analog signals.
Up to 4 four usb devices of any type can be linked together on 1 computer running iox2 software.
• ideal for small to medium size setups
Can be used with isometric transducers for tissue contraction studies, blood pressure transducers, differential air pressure transducers, multi-lead ecg, eeg, emg, …
• adapted to swap between several computers (incl. laptops)
• no external settings: all changes in settings are software driven and fully logged
• well suited for a large variety of preclinical experiments:
- • full traceability: changes in settings are fully logged
- • changes in settings are user-level dependent
- • iox2 configuration settings can be loaded into hardware
- • sampling frequency: 2 KHz
- • bus protocol: usb 2.0
- • TTL bus: 8 digital outputs (I/O) to drive external devices
- • timer: output TTL signal to trigger stimulator: 0,1 Hz to 1 KHz
- • gain: from 8 to 200 depending on transducer model
- • OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP or 7
For biopotential signals (ecg, emg,...) and signals from strain gauge transducers (force, pressure,...), usbAMP is available for both acquisition and amplification.