|USB acquisition and amplification system
Plug-&-play data acquisition and amplification solution for any budget!
usbACQ and usbAMP are designed for direct USB link to computer running emka TECHNOLOGIES' iox2 acquisition software in a Microsoft® Windows® XP or 7 environment:
• well suited for a large variety of preclinical experiments: Can be used with isometric transducers for tissue contraction studies, blood pressure transducers, differential air pressure transducers, multi-lead ECG, EEG, EMG, …
• ideal for small to medium size setups
• adapted to swap between several computers (incl. laptops)
• no external settings: all changes in settings are software driven and fully logged
usbACQ is designed to acquire any amplified analog signals.
usbAMP is designed to acquire and amplify:
• biopotential signals (multi-lead or single lead ECG)
• signals from strain gauge transducer (force, pressure...)
Up to 4 USB devices of any type can be linked together on 1 computer running iox2 software.
- • sampling frequency: 2 KHz
- • bus protocol: usb 2.0
- • TTL bus: 8 digital outputs (I/O) to drive external devices
- • timer: output TTL signal to trigger stimulator: 0,1 Hz to 1 KHz
- • gain: from 8 to 200 depending on transducer model
- • OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP or 7
- • designed to be used with iox2 software