|studyDESIGNER - toxicological database for ecg studies
studyDESIGNER represents a new paradigm in study design, management, automation, and communication.
studyDESIGNER is a complete solution for planning and organizing ecg toxicology studies and for managing data acquisition and analysis in safety pharmacology or toxicology studies.
studyDESIGNER has been developed to make your studies easier and safer:
• daily users are guided through their choices and cannot change key settings
• data and file handling are performed through dedicated functions with full traceability
• direct and secure link from studyDESIGNER database to your specific database
studyDESIGNER runs with emka TECHNOLOGIES' field-proven software suite, including:
• iox for data acquisition and real-time processing
• ecgAUTO for in-depth analysis of ecg and cardiovascular signals
schematic of systems running with studyDESIGNER
emka TECHNOLOGIES provides one tool for design, collection, and analysis of data from your standard 12 Lead ecg hardware, invasive telemetry, and emkaPACK multi-lead ecg non-invasive telemetry system.
studyDESIGNER defines the study:
• study characteristics, sessions, phases
• subject IDs and details
• pre-test and treatment groups
• experimental protocol
• data collection and analysis settings
• access rights
studyDESIGNER guides users through data collection:
• preselection of recorded subjects
• automated data acquisition with relevant protocols
• automated data analysis with relevant settings
studyDESIGNER organizes analysis data:
• easy data access for review, editing, approval
• recording statistics can be viewed and exported to reports (print or spreadsheet)
• data reduction can be managed from within studyDESIGNER (through integration with datanalyst software)
• automated data archiving in database
• standard or customized reports
• secure link to your LIMS (Provantis™, ...)
studyDESIGNER makes glp easy!
• minimal user interaction
• built-in audit-trail, access control, electronic signature
studyDESIGNER adapts to you!
• runs as a single- or multiple-user system
• handles recordings of a few minutes' to a few days' duration
- recording files acquired outside of a study can be added to it (previously not possible)
• equally effective for ecg, cardiovascular or pulmonary studies
Originally designed for ecg recordings, studyDESIGNER is now used for all type of physiologic signal.
» ask for a quote