emka TECHNOLOGIES provides a wide range of solutions for researchers studying pulmonary function.
Please visit our minisite at pulmonary.emka.fr to find out more about how emka TECHNOLOGIES can help you perform pulmonary studies. The minisite contains further information about our different setups; how to find the right system for your needs; FAQs; literature to download; list of customers and how they are using our systems; acquired parameters etc.
pulmonary minisite map
• what does it measure?
• which system is right for you?
• why use our systems?
• respiratory parameters from conscious freely moving animals: whole-body plethysmography
• respiratory parameters from conscious restrained animals: double-chamber / head-out plethysmography
• resistance/compliance from sedated animals
• flexiVENT for advanced respiratory mechanics
• inExpose: system for exposing subjects to different substances
• standard plethysmography
• vital signs monitoring
• temperatureHUMIDITY system
• gas mixture
• emkaBELT noninvasive telemetry
• plethysmography + implant telemetry
• cough/sneeze detection pack
• customization services
• examples of acquired data
• iox2 software for acquisition
• ecgAUTO software for advanced analysis
• studyDESIGNER complete solution for planning and organizing ECG studies
Plethysmographs are available
for measuring parameters from freely moving, conscious restrained or
sedated animals (standard respiratory parameters, airway resistance and
add-on options are available for these plethysmographs including
devices for exposure studies (aerosol, smoke or gas mixtures), vital
signs monitoring, cough/sneeze detection and video recording.
emkaBELT is an option with emkaPACK noninvasive telemetry system for acquiring lung volume.
Our software suite includes iox for acquisition and real-time analysis and ecgAUTO for use with emkaBELT.
Thanks to our partnership with Scireq, we can also offer customers detailed setups for measurement of respiratory mechanics (flexiVENT) or exposure studies (inExpose).