emka TECHNOLOGIES provides a wide range of solutions for researchers studying pulmonary function.
Please visit our minisite at pulmonary.emka.fr to find out more about how emka TECHNOLOGIES can help you perform pulmonary studies. The minisite contains further information about our different setups; how to find the right system for your needs; FAQs; literature to download; list of customers and how they are using our systems; acquired parameters etc.
pulmonary minisite map
- • pulmonary studies fromfreely moving animals
- • pulmonary studies fromrestrained animals
- • resistance/compliance from sedated animals
- • resistance/compliance from conscious animals
- • cardiorespiratory studies
- • advanced respiratory mechanics
- • anesthesia & vital sign monitoring
- • exposure & particules generator
- • whole bodyplethysmograph
- • double chamberplethysmograph
- • plethysmograph forsedated animals
- • ecgTUNNEL for rodents
- • flexiVent from Scireq
- • aerosol systems
- • mass flow controllers
- • Scireq Inexpose
- • ventilation
- • transducers
- • PhysioSuite & SomnoSuite from Kent
- • plethysmography & implanted telemetry
- • emkaPACK4G telemetry system
- • Software for data acquisition & analysis
Plethysmographs are available
for measuring parameters from freely moving, conscious restrained or
sedated animals (standard respiratory parameters, airway resistance and
add-on options are available for these plethysmographs including
devices for exposure studies (aerosol, smoke or gas mixtures), vital
signs monitoring, cough/sneeze detection and video recording.
telemetry system offers an option for acquiring lung volume.
Our software suite includes iox2 for acquisition and real-time analysis and ecgAUTO for use with emkaPACK4G.
Thanks to our partnership with Scireq and Kent, we can also offer customers detailed setups for:
- • measurement of respiratory mechanics (flexiVENT) or
exposure studies (inExpose).
- • anesthesia and vital sign monitoring