|perfusion system for mesenteric beds
perfusion system for mesenteric beds: powerful & smart!
Our system is designed for the perfusion of four independent isolated mesenteric beds of small animals. The artery of each organ is cannulated and perfused with a suitable buffer at constant flow. A precision peristaltic pump maintains pressure constant. Changes in pressure are measured.
The standard setup consists of four thermostated tissue baths with perfusate supply and a precision peristaltic pump providing constant flow, a fluid supply, a carbogen supply, a heating system and an amplifier.
- suitable for any material
- suitable for any experimental protocol (constant flow, different protocols for each bath, simultaneous or delayed perfusion…)
- baths are independent
- perfusion flow from 5 to 20 ml/min.
- easy-to-manipulate steel organ beds
- adjustable organ bed heights
- adjustable bath volume
- adjustable carbogen supply
- very compact: the footprint of the whole system is smaller than an A4 sheet of paper!
- easy to maintain
- electrical stimulation possible through stainless steel beds
iox2 software performs real-time analysis of all recorded data and drives all connected hardware (regulator,electrovalves,...). Automation is also possible through use of protocols.
standard available signals
» ask for a quote