ecg recording and analysis
emka TECHNOLOGIES provides a wide range of solutions for researchers performing ecg studies: in vivo wired or telemetry setups (noninvasive or implant-based), isolated heart…
• 1- to 12-lead ecg recording
• mice, rats, dogs, minipigs, pigs, primates…
• ecgAUTO ecg analysis software
• uses powerful shape-recognition techniques
• video recording, glp modules,
• complete study database
• open systems
• validation services
• 21 cfr part 11 compliant
Please visit our minisite at ecg.emka.fr to find out more about how emka TECHNOLOGIES can help you perform ecg studies.
ecg minisite map:
- • amplifiers, calibrators and simulators
- • noninvasive telemetry system
- • implantable telemetry system
- • ecgTUNNEL
- • isolated heart system
- • stimulator
- • rodentPACK ecg and eeg for rodents
still in doubt?
if you do not know which solution is best for you...
or you are not sure whether our hardware is what you need...
...ask for information, or better, an on-site demonstration, or a system trial.
if you are not convinced that our software analysis capabilities are as powerful as we say...
...challenge us by sending a sample of your ecg data. Tell us what is of interest to you in that data. Within a few days, you will see that we live up to our claims !