inExpose™ data acquisition capabilities permit continuous monitoring of the toxin/gas mixture and of vital signs throughout the exposure.
compact, modular, cost-efficient
- inExpose™ permits precise, computer-controlled delivery of multiple gas/toxin mixtures. Its low volume minimizes dilution and permits rapid switching between gases.
- nose-only and whole-body exposure is available for mice and rats. SoftRestraints™ minimize skin exposure and overheating.
- inExpose™ offers customized solutions for both aerosol and cigarette smoke exposure. An automated and programmable 24-cigarette smoking machine will soon become available.
data acquisition and computer control
- inExpose™ offers 8 channels for data acquisition, permitting real-time monitoring of exposure parameters and vital signs throughout experimentation.
- 4 control channels allow the computer to control multiple external devices.
- user-defined, time-variant exposure profiles are controlled from the easy-to-use, scriptable Windows software.
- real-time measurement of vital signs and exposure parameters (particulate concentration, gas temperature, oxygen or CO2 concentrations, ...)
- glp software extension available
- 21 cfr part 11 compliance
nose-only exposure towers