The auditCENTRAL software is a Windows service that collects audit lines sent to Windows event logs of all client computes and keep them into an .mdb file.
Each entry in the audit trail contains a list of all actions done on emka TECHNOLOGIES programs that affect or potentially affect raw or processed data, such as:
• the date and time of the action
• the user who performed the action
• the computer on which the action was performed etc.
As a Windows service, auditCENTRAL will, once configured, work in the background to audit the programs you selected in the configuration.
Special functions allow you to:
• configure and activate the audit
• view the current audit lines
• view the audit files and create audit reports
auditCENTRAL allows users to achieve compliance with glp (good laboratory practice) regulations and 21 cfr part 11.
Use of an audit trial makes It easier to locate the actions that cause a problem and also discourages fraud.
» ask for a quote