|isometric transducer it50
it50 is an isometric transducer measuring forces in the range 0 - 50 g (0 - 0.5 N). It is designed for use with the integrated 4-bath setup for the study of contractile properties of isolated tissues.
it50 comes with a 3m cable with DIN connecter that connects to a strain-gauge amplifier.
- stainless steel body
- 0-50 g (0 - 0.5 N) measuring range
- displacement: 0.89 mm/50g
- sensitivity@Vcc=5V: 0.1 mV/g
- combined error (linearity, hysteresis, repeatibility, temperature) less than 0.2 % of measuring range
- temperature drift <0.03 %/°C.
- operating temperature range: -10 to +70°C
- maximum accepted overload: 100 g (0.1 N)
- excitation voltage: 10 V
- input impedance: 1000 Ω
- output impedance: 1000 Ω
dimensions: cylinder of 10 mm diameter x 80 mm long
» ask for a quote