|isometric transducer it1
it1 is an isometric transducer for measuring tensions in the range 0 g to 25 g (0 to 0.25 N). This high-sensitivity, high-precision transducer is built with 4 solid-state gauges wired as a Wheatstone bridge.
it1 comes with a 3m cable with DIN connecter that connects to a strain-gauge amplifier.
- Stainless steel body.
- 0 to 25 g (0 to 0.25 N) measuring range.
- Displacement: 0.2 µm/g (2 x 10-5 m/N).
- Sensitivity: > 0.8 mV/g/V (200 mV full scale output).
- Combined error (linearity, hysteresis, repeatibility, temperature) less than 0.2 % of measuring range. Temperature drift: + 0.05 %/°C. Temperature-compensated range: 20 to 40°C.
- Maximum accepted overload: 50 g (0.5 N).
- Excitation voltage: 10 V DC.
- Natural frequency response: 700 Hz.
- Input impedance: 2000 Ω.
- Output impedance: 1000 Ω.
Dimensions: Cylinder of 10 mm diameter x 80 mm long.
» ask for a quote